Saturday, October 21, 2006

Authors, get a PDF Power-Brander at no charge!

"Okay", you are saying, "What is a PDF brander?" Well, it is very simple, my friend. If you are a writer (and I assume that either you are or you want to be, or you wouldn't be here right now), you may one day want to make a PDF (a multi-platform text that works on Mac's and PC's alike)--an E-Book of your own. You will probably want to brand it with your name or company name, to ensure that every copy that gets sent abroad on the internet will bear that identification as well. Well, here is where you can get the program that will allow you to do just that--at no charge! I got mine; you get yours.

  • Get your own PDF Brander


  • Also, get a PDF creator for free here. You need this to create the eBook to brand.
  • pdf995 download


  • I have also heard of a PDF-creating program called Gymnast, that purports to work the same way Adobe Acrobat does. Note that I have not yet had time to look these programs over, so proceed first with a copy of your work--not the ONLY copy.

    Have fun and tell me what you think.

    No comments: